Tuesday 7 May 2013

What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process Of Constructing This Product?



Technologies I used:

Mac- This was used to edit and put my videos on my blog. It also was used to do other research and was really useful as it was easy and enjoyable to use.







The Internet- This was used to help me research different genres and themes for my film. It also made the creation of my blog possible. During the research stage of my project the internet was extremley useful as I learnt about different horror films and lots of useful facts which could be put on to my blog and could contribute to my film.





Final Cut Pro- I used this to edit and put together my film. I thought that this was useful because without it I couldn't oif made a film. I also thought that this helped me learn how to shaperly cut a scene and edit it, so that it would go straight on to the next scene. It also taught me how to use different effects which made my video look and sound more scary due to a blurred effect which meant that the film looked supernatural. 





Prezi- The prezi taught me how to display different types of work by making it look more appealing. It also helped make my work seem more professional as I used a different type of media to present my work instead of using the same thing again.

Powerpoint- This made my work on my blog look more attractive and appealing to the eye as I used different colours and fonts which could appeal more to different people. I have learnt how to upload a powerpoint on to slideshare which I then put on to my blog. Without powerpoint I think that my blog would be boring and plain because I wouldn't have used any colour or any way of displaying different types of information differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment